Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Declaring Your Independence From Loneliness and Despair

Jesus loves you, and He wants you to have joy in your life. Unfortunately, many people struggle with despair. Within the last couple months I've learned a close high school friend committed suicide because his depression took him to a place where he felt there was no way conditions would ever get better. Oh, how I wish he knew my dear friend Jesus. Jesus gives hope that tomorrow will be a better day. Jesus gives strength to people who feel they can't take another step. Jesus heals the spiritual, emotional, mental, and physical wounds inflicted on us by the world. Jesus allows us to call ourselves daughters and sons of God. He has won the victory on our behalf, and all we have to do is give our life and heart to him.

You no longer need to suffer from the feelings of loneliness and despair:

John 16:32-33 (KJV) Behold, the hour cometh, yea, is now come, that ye shall be scattered, every man to his own, and shall leave me alone: and yet I am not alone, because the Father is with me. These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Matthew 12:50 (KJV) For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother. John 14:2-3 (KJV) In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

James 1:2-4 (KJV) My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience. But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.

Christ will help you through any trial. Claim the victory in Him today.

Blessings to you all.

Bill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home