Monday, October 10, 2005

I John 1:9

In the book titled “The Meal That Heals” by Perry Stone Jr., he stated, “Some live as a Christian double agent – close enough to the things of God that they cannot enjoy sinning, but close enough to the world that they don’t enjoy God’s presence.”

On August 19Th, I found out I had breast cancer. When I heard malignant I couldn’t help but think I could die from this. Immediately I began looking at my life. I immediately begged for God’s mercy. I begged for forgiveness for NOT living in step with His purpose for my life. I want to make it clear that I knew when I asked for forgiveness He forgave me. 1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. I also knew that I was being disobedient to His calling on my life, which is, to be a holy people. I also know that the only reason I can use Holy or Righteous in any way pertaining to my life is by the blood of Jesus Christ and His dwelling inside my heart. 1 John 1:4-8-In these things I write unto you that your joy may be full. This then is the message which we have heard from Him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in Him is no darkness at all. If we say that we have fellowship with Him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth: but if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ is Son cleanses us from all sin. If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the Truth is not in us.

I am going to share with you what God has been showing me through yet another trial:

1. My Sin, confession and the body.
2. What He is calling me to be…thriving for Holiness
3. My Sheep will know My voice. Feeding the Spirit within us.
4. The Meal that Heals-beginning of atonement, commuion, healing....and more.

Dear Father, give us the desire to pick up Your Word and feed the Spirit within us. Lord, we know if we are not in the Word we are not feeding the Spirit. We know that if we are not receiving our daily bread we can become weak. Lord help us to desire You in a way like never before. Lord, we want to be holy. We want to walk in Your ways. We desire a deeper relationship with You. Help us Lord, to become what you want us to be here on earth. It is in Your name we pray. Amen

Tammy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home