Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Preaching the Gospel

And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature Mark 16:15
And they departed, and went through the towns, preaching the gospel, and healing everywhere. Luke 9:6
And how shall they preach, except they be sent? As it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things! Romans 10:15

Here is what God has shown me. If I were the only person on earth God would have still had to come in the form of a man who we know as Jesus Christ, His only Son, to die a brutal death on the cross, so that my sins can be washed away and spend eternity with Him in heaven…but it doesn’t stop there, to live my life here on earth for the One who loved me more than I can say. The day God drew me close to Him and asked me to be His child, my life has never been the same. I am a new creature. It is all about what He has done not what I have done.

Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. 2 Corinthians 5:17

For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth anything, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature. Galatians 6:15

I want others to know that it was love that put Christ on that Cross to die for our sins so that we may be w/out sin in order to come before a Holy God. Jesus washed away our sin so that we are made Pure and Holy. Not that we have done anything but God cleansed us so that we may come before Him. I truly want others to know God as I know Him. To know His love and all that comes with it. Truly amazing.

4 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, 5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;) 6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus: 7That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus. 8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 9 Not of works, lest any man should boast. 10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them. Ephesians 2

Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ: Philippians 1:6

My prayer is that all of us become more and more aware that God is in control of all things. Once we realize that God is truly in control, we truly begin to Love, as Jesus loves. We truly have a peace like no other. Ask God today to show you all things, all Wisdom, all knowledge. I pray that we ask for those things.

With much love,
Max and Tammy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home